Hi! Can you believe NaPiBoWriWee starts TOMORROW? Or rather, at MIDNIGHT? Set your clocks! The minute it turns midnight, you can start writing! 🙂
We’ve had some technical problems for people trying to post comments on our website. There seems to be some confusion over how to “register” for this event. Below are my FAQs Part 2 for How To Register Here & Post Comments.
(NOTE: The official FAQs Part 1 was posted here: http://paulayoo.com/napi/?p=474)
TECHNICAL FAQs For NAPIBOWRIWEE
How do I comment on your blog?
1. Go to http://paulayoo.com/napi
2. Click on the title of a blog to read.
3. Read blog.
4. At the bottom of the blog, you will see the words, “LEAVE A REPLY. You must be logged in to post a comment.” (Pic below):
5. Please click the link “logged in.” You will be taken to a WordPress page prompt. There will be a box asking for your User Name and Password. Underneath the box is a link that says “Register.” Please click that link. (Pic below):
6. You will then be taken to another WordPress page. This one will have a yellow box on top that says “Register for this site.” Underneath will be another box asking you to fill in your User Name and your Email address. Please fill in those boxes. You will also see “Type the RED moving letters” underneath it. Please follow those directions (this is to prevent SPAM bots from destroying my website. LOL!) (See pic below):
7. Once you do all that, a pass word will be emailed to you. Go back to the first picture above where it asks you to LOG IN (Step #4). Click the LOG IN link and you will go back to Step #5. Now you can put in your user name and new password. Voila! You’re officially “registered” for my event and can post comments on all the blogs.
8. PLEASE NOTE: I have to approve all comments (again, another SPAM bot safety feature of my website). Because I also work, and because I have several meetings to do this week for my other job as a TV writer/producer, I may be stuck in L.A. traffic and unable to approve your comment immediately. If your comment is approved immediately, it means I am not writing but surfing the Internet and playing with my cats. If your comment is not approved for a few hours, that means I am stuck somewhere on the 405 N. LOL! 🙂
I hope this helps. Please email me if you are still having problems. Good luck and see you soon at NAPIBOWRIWEE 2013! Until then… HAPPY WRITING! WRITE LIKE YOU MEAN IT! 🙂